Sunday 4 November 2007

Stash envy

Had to put a sideways pic in for fun! the police bear guards the knitting needles!




Having just seen Mithranstar's latest blog post and the picture of her amazing yarn shelves, I felt compelled to post pics of my bookcase which has become the storage and display for all knitting related stuff (as I have reorganised my flat and previously all this stuff was in a bag or two) so here you are: (bear in mind is one bookcase)




So- not even really one shelf full. Some way to go yet...


3 comments:

Mithranstar said...

If it helps any, I am slightly ashamed of myself and the amount of yarn I have. Only slightly though...

M x

Felicity Ford said...

Very nice shelves.
I love to organise stash in a way that it can be inspiring even when I'm *not* knitting with it - which is just what you did here. It looks great,
Felix

Gerard said...

wow, what a stash! v impressive!
will you sort out our shelves? alphabetical order? colour range? fibre type?