Friday 26 October 2007

Goodbye! Farewell!




Yes- we know that Jenny is only moving to Oxford- but she will not be able to come to I Knit London's knitting groups anymore and that is sad. We met as an intimate knitting group last night at the shop with Elly and Vonnie, a newcomer and Craig and Elspeth.


Here is the photographic evidence...

Jenny's man sock is coming along nicely as is her pumpkin made from sainsbury's bags. Did you know they can't get orange platsic bags in America? Who would have thought it with all their technology....

We love you Jenny!

2 comments:

Knitelly said...

So sad to see Jenny go, but it was such a good evening..... Love her pumpkin out of Sainsbury's bags.

moneymelon said...

Awww, this made me so sad. I think it's just now sinking in that I will no longer be having London Knitted Fun anymore. As soon as I figure out what my schedule is, I'll let ya'll know!