Sunday 30 March 2008

Fings wot I 'ave made this week....

Another caliometry (I have 4 now):

In a bid to start my sewing career I got my 1950s sewing machine repaired- but unfortunately I cannot get it to sew (tension issue?) so I have had to hand sew this lovely doggy:



I got the pattern from http://www.crafleftovers.com/ - one of my new fav blogs. See how the doggy is listening to Radio 4- he is very cultured....

Also I finished making the twinkle toes ruby slippers from (sneezy) angora that I started in Dec 2007:


Very snuggly and warm they are too.









Also I made a little fabric flower:

Here it sits on a blanket and a dish cloth also made by me.
The biggest finished object of the week was the 3 hour (more like 12) sweater which is from a 1930s pattern:
S1010017
It was a bit big for me so I sewed a seam up the side which I think I get away with quite well!
And so- productive week this week eh?

No comments: