Tuesday 26 February 2008

Vintage/retro ramblings cont....

So, as I said ....blah blah - see previous post...Here is some old yarn- about 15-20 years old and very beautiful the label is too- yarn is a bit bizarre.

This is now on display on top of my radiogram which I got for £20 (transport costs of man with van) and I LOVE it and have had a very interesting conversation with my Dad about how he had his grandfather's one as a child:












I discovered last night that the radio does work! Hurray- I picked up french, slovakain, german, english and american radio- v exciting.



So here endeth the first blog of the year.

Join my Rav group "Retro Revellers" for more of the same :

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wow, score with the radiogram! Thanks for the bow input- I agree, movable bow it is!

India Rose said...

Where is that launderette? I'm looking for one I can use as a set for my photography project!